Networking. Unique Education. Trade Show. Keynote Speakers
Nowhere else do you get the opportunity to learn from industry veterans on relevant topics, and also receive professional training in moderating that will benefit your career as well as the industry as a whole. Attendees receive 2 CEU credits.
Our tradeshow floor is the main buzz of activity, showcasing the latest new technology and services available to help keep your company on the path to success.
Our Golf and Sporting Clay Tournaments are among the host of other activities that provide you with endless networking opportunities throughout the three day event. New this year, attendees will be able to scan and retrieve leads through our mobile event website.
We bring in top notch keynote speakers every year based on attendee feedback on the most important issues facing their company and the industry.
Who should attend?
Typical Interest Groups:
- Process Safety Management, Safety practices and systems
- Environmental Compliance and Improvements
- Human Relations and Management Information
- Catalysts – their performance, handling and recovery
- Water Treating Systems and Services
- Insulation and Refractory
- Heat Exchangers
- Rotating Equipment
- Instrumentation and Controls systems and services
- CO2 removal systems
- Raw Natural Gas and Synthesis treatment systems
- Plant Improvement and Maintenance Fabrication services
Full agenda for SynGas 2018 including keynote speakers, events, and more.
What’s included when you sign up to be an exhibitor?
View a full schedule of networking events throughout the 3 day conference.
Contact Us for additional information on how to be a sponsor of SynGas 2018.
SynGas 2018 produced by Helm Event Planning, Betty S. Helm, CMP.